Keeping your account safe and secure is our highest priority. We continue to partner with SHAZAM to implement additional authentication known as Mastercard Identity Check.
When both the ecommerce merchant and Telco Triad Community Credit Union participate in Mastercard Identity Check, the transaction will go through a risk-based authentication.
- As the cardholder, you’ll be asked to identify yourself by receiving a One-Time Passcode (OTP) via text message.
- Once received, you’ll enter this code on a checkout screen with SHAZAM’s logo.
- If an invalid OTP is entered in the checkout screen, the transaction will not be authenticated.
- If three (3) consecutive invalid OTP’s are entered into the checkout screen, your card will be blocked for this type of transaction.
- To unblock your card, please contact Telco Triad Community Credit Union.
Standard text messaging fees may apply.
If you have any questions, please call us at 712-252-4368 during business hours.