Introducing Telco Triad's new money market account!
our new money market account
Telco Triad is introducing another investment opportunity for our members - a Money Market Account. This type of savings account is for the serious saver who wants to earn more in dividends, but still keep their funds available.
A Money Market Account starts with a minimum balance of $1,000. This account earns a higher rate than the Regular Share Account, but with a few restrictions.
- Telco Triad’s Money Market Account has NO FEES!
- Our Money Market Account dividend rates are based on Tiers.
- Interest is paid quarterly on the average balance.
- Each rate applies to the entire balance, not just the amount over the tier threshold.
- Dividends are earned daily and credited to the account at the end of each quarter.
- Withdrawals are at a minimum of $250 per transaction.
- Online or in branch access, mail or drop off deposits.
- Rates are subject to change.
If you could save money, wouldn't you?
Get a free assessment of your current home or auto loan and see how much you could save by refinancing with Telco Triad.
certificate of deposit
If you are looking for a higher interest savings program, look into Telco Triad Community Credit Union's Share Draft Certificates. Similar to a savings account, deposit your money and allow our interest rates to pay you.
With a CD, your interest rate depends on what length of term you choose. With terms for 6, 12, 24, 36 and 48 months you are sure to satisfy your short or long-range savings goals! Keep your money secure and don't be tempted to spend it. You can access your funds at any time for an early withdrawal fee.