We are always looking for fun, knowledgeable staff to join our team at Telco Triad! We encourage a family friendly work environment and offer a competitive salary and benefits package! Apply for any of our open positions or submit an application for any
opportunities we might have in the future.
Full-time/Part-time Teller (Denison, IA)
Candidate must be a self-starter, have previous cash handling experience and possess excellent customer service skills. Bi-lingual REQUIRED.
Our Telco team strives to be a leader in providing sound financial services by:
- Building financial stability
- Creating an opportunity for a secure financial future to all members
- Educating the community
Part-time Teller (Sioux City, IA)
Provide service to Credit Union members by conducting appropriate transactions and meeting the needs of members. Additional duties include:
- Receive checking and savings deposits: verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back, and issue receipts of deposit.
- Examine checks and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete Hold Notices prior to depositing.
- Process checking and savings withdrawals.
- Cash checks: verify endorsement, receive proper identification, and ensure validity.
- Identify and/or question checks and currency for counterfeit possibilities
- Answer member inquiries regarding products and services, interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Cross-sell or make necessary referral of Credit Union products and services.
Must have previous Cash Handling experience and Customer Service experience
Flexible work schedule
High School Diploma/GED
If you could save money, wouldn't you?
Get a free assessment of your current home or auto loan and see how much you could save by refinancing with Telco Triad.