Need to transfer money or turn off your card instantly? We have an app for that!
Telco Mobile App
To set up your mobile app account, you will first need to set up your Online Account. Click on the "online banking" button in the upper left-hand corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to let you know you are leaving Telco's website. Click OK.
- Once you are on the Virtual Branch site, click on the link that says "Enroll" for first time users.
- From there, you will be able to set up your login ID and security code.
- Now go to your App Store and download our App named, "Telco Triad Mobile Bank." You will be able to sign in with your username/user id and security code/password and you can also...
- Check your account balance and spending history
- Pay your bills at the touch of a button
- Transfer money from account to account
- Create email or text alerts to tell you when your account gets low or if a bill payment is coming up
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (712) 252-4368 during regular business hours.
If you could save money, wouldn't you?
Get a free assessment of your current home or auto loan and see how much you could save by refinancing with Telco Triad.