Set Up Online Banking
• Go to telcotriad.org, then click on the “online
banking” button located in the upper left-hand
corner. A pop-up will say that you are
continuing to an off-site link. Click “Ok.”
• As a first-time user, click on “Enroll.” Here,
you will need to enter your Telco account number,
the last four digits of your social security
number, and your address number (numbers on
your house). Do not include your street name.
• When completed, you will be asked to create
a Logon ID, Security Phrase and a Security
Code. Congratulations! You’re now set up on
Telco Triad’s Online Banking.
Set Up Mobile Banking
• After you have set up online banking (above),
you can download the “Telco Triad Mobile
Bank” app from your “App Store.”
• Once that is completed, you will be able to sign
in with your user ID and password.
• If you have further questions or need more
help, please call 712-252-4368 and dial any of
these extensions; Autumn ext. 6013, Brandie
ext. 6015, or Receptionist ext. 6103.
Thank you for choosing Telco Triad as your