Whether you’re buying school supplies in bulk or preparing to send your student to college, a credit card might actually be your best option as the solution to meeting your back-to-school expenses.
There are a lot of benefits to having a Telco Triad Mastercard or Visa credit card. You can make larger purchases now, while paying for them in smaller amounts over time.
Gold MasterCard: 9.9% APR*
Premium MasterCard: 11.9% APR* Premium VISA: 11.9% APR*
Apply online at telcotriad.org/credit-card-application or stop at your local branch today!
*Rates subject to change. Not everyone will qualify for the lowest rate. Reward-based lending applies. See Telco Triad for details.
MyCardInfo Once you are approved for a credit card you will be sent a letter detailing your next steps. One of those steps is to log into MyCardInfo online to activate your card at telcotriad.org/credit-cards, then click on MyCardInfo. Below are the benefits for enrolling in MyCardInfo. You can:
- Activate your new credit card
- Pay your credit card bill
- View and edit a personal profile and account information
- View real-time balance and statement information
- Request to increase your credit line
- Get service help
- Request additional cards for family members